Taking the Blog Plunge

Welcome, my sweet people.  I have been reading about three blogs religiously for at least a few years now, and I decided to take the leap of faith.  I consider myself a middle-of-the-road tech savvy kind of girl, but I feel like a complete idiot trying to set up this blog.  It’s at least ten feet over my head and even changing fonts takes approximately five hours… so I will probably have the most unexciting blog until some genius shows me around this kind of stuff.
As I am typing, my sweet baby is reaching her tiny fingers up onto my laptop and pushing keys every once in awhile just to make sure I know she’s still there.  And, I think to myself, how to work-from-home parents ever accomplish ANYTHING? 😉
I plan on blogging about lots of different things… clothes, religion, nail polish, tv shows, books, vacations, shopping, cooking, being a mama & wife, make up, anxiety and depression, and anything thing else that pops into my head.  Welcome to my cyber world; I hope you find something that catches your eye.. something you can relate to.. or something that makes you laugh.
here’s my world:
My husband Mike is the most even-keeled, loving, go-with-the-flow, stubborn, adorably dorky, attentive, hard-working, gentle, kind, and no joke… my very best friend.
Our daughter Gianna Margaret is quite possibly going to be more sassy than I am.. which is hard to believe, scary, and amazing all at once.  She is itty bitty, but has the best personality.  She kisses everything and everyone, she knows what she wants and wants it THAT second, and she would be outside 25 hours of the day if we let her.  She’s the light of our lives.
I’m Lauren and I love all things glitter, online shopping, TV, sleeping in, laying in the sun, cuddling, make-up, friends, and date nights with my husband.  I went to college for Public Relations but that is just humorous to me… I have been a nanny for the past 8 years, and I love, love it.  I have so many funny, quirky stories and my heart has grown eight sizes since making the decision to help others raise their children.  I have so much faith; God is so good… I won’t be pushy about it. But, if you need or want prayers, I’d love to pray for you.. email me at lspinellitruman@gmail.com.
Welcome to this blog.. it’s going to be quite the ride, folks.  I promise you will question my mental stability at times 😉

Comments

Popular Posts